Want to Study MBBS in Ukraine in 2022 – Choose Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)s one of the leading and exalted higher education establishments in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. It is established in 1944 and since then it has never looked back. Presently, the university is more than 78 years old and epitomizes the quality and supremacy of medical education in Ukraine. It is a government set-up and multicultural education institution with top-level accreditation. In a nutshell, if you are looking for a rewarding investment of time, effort, and finance in a medical career, consider doing MBBS in BSMU Ukraine. Doctors-IEA team strongly advocates considering medical education in Ukraine for a sparkling and deserving future. We provide 100% surety of getting admission to NMC recognized Bukovinian medical state university in Ukraine in 2022-23.
The Bukovinian state medical university in Ukraine offers top-quality learning and skills for medical practitioners. It has global recognition. It is also approved and recognized by WHO, NMC of India, and several other prominent organizations and institutions in the world. Students at BSMU are provided sufficient opportunity to work in international ambient, sound infrastructure, and research labs with reputed scientists and practitioners. The university is also involved in the student’s exchange programs with countries like Germany, the USA, Poland that allow them to enhance their knowledge and broaden their vision on global fronts. Throughout the academic session, several practical and advanced training programs are conducted by the university to encourage the academic mobility and excellence of students. Hence Bukovinian state medical university provides a great opportunity for Indian students aspiring to pursue MBBS in Europe.
Over the span of more than 78 years (1944-2022) the university has trained more than 32000 students in the following specialty:
- General Medicine
- Medical Psychology
- Clinical Pharmacy
It has 6 faculties and 46 departments. Not to forget, trained, well-educated, and internationally experienced faculty is the soul of the BSMU. Moreover, students are provided medical training in a small group so that the transmission of knowledge could become smooth, easier, and comprehensible.
The University has an abundance of eminent teachers, professors, and academicians who are proficient, experienced, and expert in their pedagogical skills. Leading doctors, scientists, and medical laureates from Ukraine and abroad are part of their teaching panel that imparts highly valuable education to the national and international students at BSMU. The University has 103 doctors of Science, 422 candidates of science, 80 professors, 245 associate professors, and a sufficient number of Senior Scientific Research Assistants. It speaks about the volume and exposure of medical education one would get there.
Hostel and Accommodation for Indian Student
- Foreign students are offered hostel accommodation facilities on a priority basis.
- The university has 7 hostels and rooms can be shared by 3-4 students max.
- The hostel is well-furnished with top-class living conditions, proper study arrangements, and essential amenities like furniture, pillows, blanket, laundry, Indian Mess, and library.
- Living costs and hostel costs are under a nominal budget.
- Separate provision for boys and girls. (2 Separate Hostels for Girls)
- The hostel campus is very safe and peaceful.
BSMU at a glance
|Name of the Institute||Bukovinian State Medical University|
|Location||Chernivtsi Oblast, Ukraine|
|Year of Establishment||1944|
|Intake for MBBS in BSMU||September / February|
|Number of Faculty||06|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|NEET Required||Yes, NEET Qualification is Mandatory|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Psychology|
|Minimum percentage required||50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology aggregate|
|Fees for MBBS||3900 USD/ (Approx.)Each Year|
|Duration of MBBS||6 Years|
|University Recognition||WHO, NMC of India|
|Total Number of Students||Above 11000|
|University Ranking||Country Ranking – 27 (Sources: 4icu.org)
World Ranking – 3882 (Sources: 4icu.org)
|Contact Official Representative||Doctors-IEA, website:- www.studymbbsinukraine.org|
Facts Check for Indian Students Want to Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has always been the cynosure for foreign investors due to its sound economy and unparalleled infrastructure and facility in the field of education. As far as the cost of MBBS study for Indian students is concerned, universities in Ukraine including BSMU have relatively lower fees than Indian medical colleges and universities. The government provides subsidy on education and scholarship program is also provided to deserving candidates. Medical universities are recognized and approved by the WHO and NMC of India. As a result, students can work anywhere in the world after completing their course. It is also a safe place for both boys and girls. The crime rate is very low. Accommodation, food, and living facility with all essential amenities are readily available for foreign students. Hence, if you are looking for studying MBBS in Europe, Ukrainian medical universities can be a suitable option.
The team of Doctors-IEA is the authorized representative of Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine. If you are looking for the top medical university in Ukraine, then BSMU will be an ideal choice for you as it has the affiliation and accreditation from NMC and WHO and render world-class medical education to foreign students. Since the cost of MBBS and cost of living are also very affordable, it will be a great option for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students.
Why Indian Students Choose Study MBBS in Ukraine
- The infrastructure facilities, research labs, and pedagogical methodology are incredible in Ukraine.
- The teaching faculties are top-rated and have international experience in teaching medical students.
- The fees of MBBS education in Ukraine are quite affordable and low as compared to the cost in Indian private medical colleges and universities.
- The cost of living is also affordable.
- The medical education system in Ukraine is similar and equivalent to many developing nations including India.
- Medical students in Ukrainian medical colleges are exposed to international seminars and various extracurricular activities to widen their knowledge base and gain some confidence.
- MBBS in Ukraine is also known for achieving the best FMGE/NEXT passing percentage.
Why should Indian Students Choose Bukovinian State Medical University to Study MBBS in Ukraine?
If you are dreaming of pursuing MBBS from the top medical university of Ukraine, Bukovinian state medical university is one of the preferred choices for many aspiring students not only in India but worldwide. Usually, Indian students want to be assured of quality education, sound infrastructure, and eminent teachers and professors in the university abroad they have chosen. BSMU ticks all the boxes as it is a government university that has been producing excellence in medical education for more than 77 years. It imparts world-class medical education at a cost that is less than many private medical colleges and institutions in India.
Moreover, students who completed their medical education from BSMU secure the highest results in FMGE/NEXT screening examination. It is reckoned as one of the sublime medical universities for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students that offer the entire course in the English language. Safety and security are also robust for foreign students in this institution. There are separate hostels for girls and boys with all essential amenities are available for students in the hostels. Indian foods are also readily available in the mess or local restaurants. Wow! These things simply make it a great option for MBBS Ukraine. There is nothing to worry about applying for MBBS in this university if you are going through Doctors-IEA.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine
- To get admission to Ukrainian medical universities No Entrance Test is required, only NEET Qualification will be adequate.
- There is no donation or capitation fee for the student which makes medical education affordable and feasible for all.
- The doctors-IEA team ensures that Indian students seeking admission are provided admission in NMC recognized and WHO approved medical universities only.
- The cost of living and tuition fee is very low.
- Indian students are offered an MBBS course in English medium.
- Financially feeble but deserving students are provided scholarships to pursue MBBS from the Top medical university of Ukraine.
- There is a wide scope and endless opportunities for Indian students after doing MBBS and other medical courses from Ukraine.
- The degree is globally recognized and students can work in the government hospital in Ukraine or any other country as well.
- Infrastructure, practical training, and lab facilities are the best in Europe.
Disadvantages of MBBS in Ukraine
- Ukraine is predominantly a cold region. Adapting to the climate will challenging and take some time.
- Indian Students may confront with a language barrier initially as the local language is Ukrainian. Hence, understanding local language and dialect can be challenging.
- German and Russian are also spoken there, but again it does not augur well for Indians.
- Students might have to put in extra effort to learn the Ukrainian language after the class hour.
- If you want to work alongside the study, it might be very difficult as the MBBS study needs dedicated and persistent hours for self-study.
MBBS Fees at Bukovinian State Medical University
|MBBS Fees||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year|
Note: 1 USD@ INR70
*It is estimated and approx. cost, subject to change as per the current currency rate.
*Mess/Food Cost = 120$-150$ per month extra.
*Air ticket, registration, Insurance, Visa, and processing charges will be extra.
Duration of MBBS and Medium of Teaching at BSMU
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Why Get MBBS Admission in Ukraine through Doctors-IEA?
Doctors-IEA is a leading and trusted MBBS Education Consultant Abroad in India. We have been successfully placing a bulk of Indian students every year who are aspiring for MBBS in Ukraine. We are the representative of Bukovinian State Medical University Ukraine in India. We are experts in MBBS abroad and imparting our impeccable services for more than 15 years. Our team can help you get direct admission to MBBS instead of agents or middlemen. It would immensely provide students an opportunity to get honest guidance to choose the right university for MBBS in Ukraine. Students and parents are always invited to a ‘no obligation meeting’ at our head office in Delhi and other regional offices located all over India.
Beware of or keep a sharp lookout for fake and unauthorized intermediaries who might try to allure you with false promises and fake schemes for MBBS in Ukraine. In case of any doubt and apprehension, do consult our medical education experts and advisors abroad. They will guide you through the entire process and impart relevant information regarding MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students.
Five Top Reasons to Get Admission in Top MBBS University in Ukraine through Doctors-IEA
- We are the authorized official representative of many NMC recognized medical universities in Ukraine, including Bukovinian State Medical University.
- We have a team of eminent foreign medical education consultants and advisors. Parents and students can get a free consultation and clear all their apprehension and doubts before making final a choice or decision. We have our branches all over India.
- We assist students throughout the entire admission procedure, getting accommodation, submitting the right set of documents, and so on.
- In case of any issue, students can contact our representative in Ukraine at any point of time throughout their MBBS course in Ukraine. Our representative is there in each university for solving problems of students during their MBBS study in Ukraine
- Complete transparency, minimum charges or fees, and no hidden cost.
MBBS Admission Procedure for BSMU, Ukraine 2022
The step by step admission procedure BSMU comprises:
Step -1: Application for Admission
The first step is to fill the online application form or to visit our office. Our team submits the online form after filling it properly to avoid any rejection on behalf of students.
Step -2: Form Review
Your form will be reviewed by the University. The application review process may take up to 3-4 days after the submission.
Step -3: University Admission Letter
The eligible students will get an admission letter from the university. It means your application form is accepted for the current academic session at Bukovinian State Medical University.
Step -4: Getting Invitation & Visa
Once receive the invitation letter from the university, the next step is to apply for Visa. We help you get a visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate.
Step -5: Fly Ukraine
After the Visa formality is over, students will be ready to fly to Ukraine. Before flying to BSMU, it is recommended to re-check all essential documents. All the best from Team Doctors-IEA
Step -6: Arrival Information
All incoming students from India will be received by University Representative at Chernivtsi Airport or at Kyiv Airport.
Students need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Bukovinian state medical university, Ukraine:
- The aspiring candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31 December as per the medical norm.
- The candidate must have completed Higher Secondary School from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- The candidate should have cleared the NEET examination.
Document Required for Admission in 2022
- 12th & 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- Notarized birth certificate.
- NEET scorecard.
- A Valid Passport with 18 months minimum validity.
- HIV test document (negative test results).
- Bank statement of father or mother.
- 10 passport-size photos.
- Embassy legalization of all documents.
- All documents must be authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
Avoid Failure/Rejection of MBBS Admission Application?
Application rejection has been one of the common norms students faced while applying for MBBS in Ukraine and BSMU is not an exception. Even a small error may result in the rejection or failure of the application. This is the biggest advantage of applying for MBBS in Bukovinian or any other NMC approved MBBS universities in Ukraine through Doctors-IEA. You can be 100% rest assured that all your admission-related work will be accomplished smoothly without any hindrance in the admission process. To avoid any fuss and get hassle-free admission in MBBS, please contact the Doctors-IEA team. We have branches all over the country.
Education Loan for Indian Students
The Doctors-IEA will extend its full support to students looking for an education loan from private or public banks to pursue MBBS in Europe. Our unconditional assistance helps students to submit the right set of documents that will make them eligible for an education loan and avoid rejection. Hence it is not only a suitable place for getting quality education but it also provides students lots of flexibility in terms of fee submission. This is the major reason why a large number of Indian students prefer to do MBBS from NMC recognized medical universities in Ukraine.
Ukraine is an Eastern European country which is located in the heart of Europe. Its geographical location includes Belarus on the North, Russia to the East, Hungry, Slovakia, and Poland on the West, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the South, Moldova and Romania on the Southwest. The country is separated from Russia by the Kerch Strait. Ukrainian is the official language spoken by a majority of the population however English, German and Russian are the most common foreign language in Ukraine. The current population of Ukraine is 41.37 million. It has a strong economy and sound and developed industrial base, farmlands, skilled labor force. It has a robust education system that yields above 99% literacy rate among males and females. It is also the center of attraction for tourists across the globe.
About Chernivtsi City in Ukraine
Chernivtsi is situated in the western part of Ukraine at the bank of the river Prut. The city is reckoned as a major economic and political center of Northern Bukovina. It is also the administrative center of Chernivtsi Oblast (province). The current population of the city is 240,600. The city has many prominent educational and architectural sites. Many ancient architectures and monuments have been preserved till the present time which attracts the eyeball of the tourists. The people of this city are known for their friendly nature and warm hospitality. The city is known for its remarkable landscape and picturesque. Some of the major tourist attractions in the city are Organ and Chamber Music Hall, Museum of Fine Arts, Puppet-theatre, Museum of Local Lore, the Central Palace of Culture, and so on. It is also rewarded by the status of a major regional railroad transportation hub. It has an international airport as well.
A commitment of the Doctors-IEA Team
- Application form submission for admission.
- Receiving university invitation letter on student’s behalf.
- Provide 100% assurance and assistance for visas.
- Flight arrangement from Delhi to Chernivtsi / Kyiv.
- Receiving students at the Airport.
- Procuring appropriate hostel or accommodation arrangements.
- Arrangement of food/mess for Indian students.
- Post admission assistance throughout the course.
- 100% guaranteed admission.
- No hidden charges.
Doctors-IEA is the authorized representative for NMC recognized and the top medical university of Ukraine. There are several reasons that make us a true companion and reliable source for medical education in Ukraine for Indian students. Get in touch with us for a no-obligation meeting. Our Expert will lead you through all the essential information regarding MBBS in Ukraine.
Our contact details
- Toll-free: 1800-419-5827
- Mob: +91-9311233209
- For admission queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For business queries: email@example.com